Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 11 - Keep It Movin'

Unfortunately, this was another non productive day.  After running all week, at some point things tend to catch up with you.  I think life is catching up with me.  

I'm still pushing myself toward daily exercise.  I have always known what it takes to get mentally healthy.  Putting the proper actions into practice is a whole different game...so I must proceed. 

I spoke with an old friend today, and he asked, "How are you feeling"?  I appreciate, just the fact that someone has heard me say, I need to make some changes, in order to feel energetic.  I'm okay.  As each day goes by, I identify and eliminate things that are not good for my life.  

One of the things that irks me, is when people allow their animals to run loose.  I can recall growing up, and my father allowing his dog(s) to run around the yard, without a leash.  Now, in my adult life, it irritates me when I'm out walking, and am forced to have to interact with other folks' pets.  I've seen far too many stories, where people have been mauled by a dog.  Unfortunately, there are some people that don't think the "leash law" should pertain to their dog.  "My dog won't hurt you"!  How many times have we heard that one? The dog catcher usually can't get to you quick enough, to catch the culprit in action.  So for now, I guess all I can do is just keep the number close.  I WILL call.

Keeping it movin'.  Love

No comments:

Post a Comment