Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting Back To Fabulous

The first of the month signifies different things for most folks.  For some, the first means, the anticipation of a check, mortgage payment is due, or someone is paying YOU back.  Well, today I'm giving myself a new start. From May 1- May 31, I'm challenging myself to live a healthier TODAY My goals are not set toward "weight loss", but toward "energy gain".  

Daily, I will;

Pray
Do some form of exercise 
Drink 90 oz. of water
Drink no more than 1 diet soda
Take a vitamin
Begin to work on eliminating "things"
Increase usage of the word "No" 

These are just a few of the things I will do, just as a personal challenge.  As I said last week, I'm feeling a little drained and in a slump.  Increasing healthier habits and decreasing harmful habits, should get me back on the road to fabulousness.  Each day, I will journal my progress. Are you living your best life?  Love

No comments:

Post a Comment