Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 5 - Getting Back To Love

The day had the potential to be somewhat of a productive day, but then I lost it. If there was a way to stop the clock, so that I could get myself together, I'd stop it everyday.  Unfortunately, we'd never see tomorrow.  While watching my niece and nephews playing, the joy on their faces reminded me of a time when I too, loved to play on the slide and try to see how high I could swing.  I am so thankful for the opportunity to see my babies grow up. This is a blessing that I do not take for granted.

As I watched the kids laugh and play, I reflected on what makes me feel a sense of joy and peace. A couple things came to mind.  Its time to get back to that. Its time to get back to what I love and let TIME keep doing its thing, cause I'm the only one with the problem.  

No comments:

Post a Comment