Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 6 - No Soda No Cry (or sleep)

I had a high level of anxiety all night. I just couldn't sleep. I'm assuming this anxiety was brought about, partially due to the high standards that I hold myself to (unnecessary worrying).  My family was coming to visit and get haircuts. There are some things that i will leave to the pros, and then there are times when I'll step out of my element and give it a try. I appreciate those who have put their faith in me when it comes to their hair.  While I still have lots to learn, I have come quite far.  Many times I tend to worry that something will be a challenge and it actually turns out alright. I guess the lesson to be reminded is, "Don't sweat things, out of your control. Do your best".

My energy level is on the rise.  I've been taking my vitamins and drinking every bit of the 90 oz. of water.  That's a lot of water.  Tuesday and Wednesday, I noticed that I hadn't had my (1) diet soda.  I didn't intend on eliminating pop, because I didn't want to deprive myself of anything.  Fast forward to Saturday, and I still hadn't had a soda.  The funny thing was, I didn't miss it.  I will have one soon though.  After 90 oz. of water, there just hasn't been any room for it. I'll get it in.  Love

No comments:

Post a Comment