Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 2 - A Step Toward Normal

Feeling alright.  I have received a lot of encouragement and some suggestions to try, as I make my 30 day journey to wellness.  I took the advice of my sister Laurie Z. and purchased B-12 vitamins.  In reading the bottle, B-12 promotes "brain health".  After taking it just two days, miraculously, I was able to remember where I put my bonus check from work.  I've been looking for that check for a month.  Thanks Laurie.  Lol.  As I was looking for a all-in-one vitamin, I came across melatonin.  The bottle said it aids in more restfull sleep and does not contain drugs.  That can never hurt.  As long as it doesn't turn into something that I MUST HAVE, in order to sleep.  I took it for the first time today. I really don't know how long I would have slept, because I was awakened by the auto mechanic's phone call.  I probably would have still been sleeping, but 6 hours is not bad.  Anyway, I got my 3 mile walk in today, 90 ounces of water, my vitamins, and even ran a few errands.  Today was a good day.  Love

No comments:

Post a Comment